Jan Janura and Andy Trabucco have opened registration for The Wild Adventure’s BEYOND WILD SMITH RIVER FLOAT adventure in Montana which will be from Thursday, June 13th to Wednesday, June 19th, 2019.
This includes 5 days of guided fly fishing, ground transportation, overnight lodging in Bozeman and Great Falls, four overnight accommodations in roomy 2-man tents on the river, delicious meals, and one TON OF FUN!
Watch the 2018 Wild Smith River Adventure Video!
Here is a summary of the Smith River trip:
- Cost is $4,550 per angler (flight to BZN and from GTF not included)
- Fantastic riverside meals and beverages are provided (meals in BZN and GTF are not included)
- Fly into Bozeman on June 13th – Meet up, no-host dinner and overnight stay
- Put in on the 14th and fish through the 18th
- Off the river on the 18th
- Group dinner (no-host) and overnight in Great Falls on the night of the 18th
- Fly home from GTF on the 19th
Register and pay now to hold your spot. To register, click here.